Goodyear, Arizona

The flooring both tile and carpet is such poor quality that 6 months after move we are having to replace the carpet, a 3,600.00 upgrade.Maracay determined this carpet was not defective but only suffered normal wear and tear.

The kitchen counter we were told Would have an overhang did not and we were told they would not fix it because it would cost too much money. This is in a 565,000.

home, a true disappointment.Poor finishes at a high price.

Review about: Maracay Homes Traveler House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Maracay Homes?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Pulte Homes - Think twice before buying a Pulte Home at Fireside Norterra Pulte Homes "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - STOLE my money Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "CBCS/Charlie Brzezinski took money that I paid him, to work on other jobs. My retaining wall is still not completed and the materials have not been delivered to complete the..." Read more William Ryan Homes - "We make it easy!"- A Delusional Motto William Ryan Homes "We Make it Easy!- A delusional motto Cast: Mike- Super intendent of Construction for William Ryan Keith- Realtor preferred by William Ryan Lisa/Tiffany- Sales Representatives for William Ryan Ernie/ Ben-..." Read more Jersey Contracting Llc Boca Raton Fl Area - Remodeling Review Jersey Contracting " A PICTURE IS WORTH 1000 WORDS I hired Steve dba JERSEY CONTRACTING LLC, 510 NW 39TH AVENUE, DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442 561-400-4508 or 400 REDWOOD LANE, BOCA RATON or..." Read more HOW DOES BOOSTABILITY STEAL FROM LAWYERS??? Boostability "NOT WITHOUT THE HELP AND CARTE BLANCHE FROM BANK OF AMRICA!!!! I AM CEO OF A 26 YEAR LAW FIRM. PER TREASURE ACCOUNTING HIGH RECOMENDATIONS OUR THREE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more Festiva Orlando - The worst vacation Festiva Orlando "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more